There will be positions available for study assistants at the Institute for Contemporary Art in the coming winter semester (from October 2021).
We are looking for highly motivated and self-reliant students with an interest in video and photography as well as research at the institute!
- Support for seminars/projects
- Management of workshops and the institute website
- Participation in creating teaching material
- Organisation of events / excursions / exhibitions
- Student at TU Graz
- Excellent skills in photography and video
- Suitable organizational skills and interest in contemporary art
- Problem-solving skills and a hands-on attitude
- Excellent skills in Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Proficient in English and German
Students with an interest in long-term collaboration will be preferred.
Workload: 10-20 hours per week
Starting date: 01.10.2021
A portfolio with a CV and a motivation letter can be handed in as of now via email to email@example.com
Submission deadline: 17.04.2021